CDN面板Tianli CDN (tianli0.top)
晚安 微信 ￥100
特别感谢 安知鱼 枢衡是乌鸦 Rootlex Heo 晚安为相关项目提供的前端或资金支持
（部分用户已获得永久使用权限1，例如Zhheo Chuckle Noionion Rootlex Akilar 安知鱼 小葱 时格 Falling42 Hajeekn vian 梦璃雨落 HopeLight Ariasaka 小康 晚安 空梦 等）*最终解释权归Tianli所有
2.CDN已开启服务器鉴权，涉及refer ip地址 访问目录 在内的鉴权信息 黑名单可查看Tianli CDN (tianli0.top)
- 如何使用？将你的jsd链接换为cdn.tianli0.top即可您在使用前最好填写申请问卷https://wj.qq.com/s2/9657320/0bae 在网站关于页面或者底部添加JSD加速由Tianli提供（无需使用超链接）
- 有使用限制吗？有，使用限制请查看CDN政策| Tianli’s blog (tianli-blog.club)和https://tianli-blog.club/privacy
- 使用时被302到了fastly.jsd？因为缓存需要一定的时间，且可能腾讯IP被jsd cdn提供商ban掉，所以第一次访问会302重定向，保证用户体验，当COS中缓存完毕后下一次CDN会自动命中COS，同时COS会刷新全网节点。
- 为什么我jsd文件更新了，cdn.tianli0.top却没有更新？为保证用户使用体验以及降低费用，COS会以7天为单位删除缓存文件。所以不建议不加版本号使用，我们建议您访问时带上版本号，尽可能的保证您的信息及时更新。当然你也可以直接访问cdn主页：https://cdn1.tianli0.top/ 手动更新文件
CDN 响应增加 Strict-Transport-Security 头部。
TLS 1.0未开启TLS 1.1已开启TLS 1.2已开启TLS 1.3已开启
什么是 TLS 版本配置？
- MORE？ 请评论区留言
Effective date: February 17, 2021
Prospect One (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the cdn.jsdelivr.net website (the “Service” or “jsDelivr”).
By using jsDelivr, you agree to follow this Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”). If you are found to be in violation of the Policy at any time, as determined by Prospect One in its sole discretion, we may warn you, prevent you from using our Service, or take any other action we deem appropriate. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, and it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the Policy posted here.
As long as you do not violate our rules:
- using jsDelivr is free for both personal and commercial use,
- there are no limits on bandwidth or number of requests,
- we will provide a reasonable level of support via GitHub issues and email for urgent and private matters.
To maintain the performance and security of our Service, we have various limits and restrictions in place. These may include but are not limited to:
- maximum size of a single file,
- maximum number of files in a single package,
- maximum size of a single package,
- blocking of certain file extensions.
When requesting a resource that does not meet these limits, you will get an error response indicating the reason. The limits are set considerably higher than needed for most projects and may be further increased or removed for legitimate projects on request.
These limits are not automatically enforced by our Service, but you agree not to exceed them:
- For projects using our GitHub proxy:
- We recommend that the number of actively accessed files per repository does not exceed 10 000. If you have considerably more files, a custom proxy endpoint for your project may be a better fit.
- The soft limit for the number of files per repository is 100 000.
The following behavior is prohibited:
- Hosting or accessing content that:
- contains malware or harmful code in any form,
- violates proprietary rights of others,
- is sexually explicit,
- is potentially illegal in the EU or the USA.
- Abusing the service and its resources, or using jsDelivr as a general-purpose file or media hosting service. This includes, for example:
- running an image hosting website and using jsDelivr as a storage for all uploaded images,
- hosting videos, file backups, or other files in large quantities.
- Trying to bypass our limits or restrictions in any way. We will be happy to remove limits or provide custom solutions for legitimate projects.
jsDelivr holds an ICP license issued by the Chinese government, which allows us to operate infrastructure directly in Mainland China. To keep this license and allow our Chinese users to benefit from the performance improvements it provides, any content served via our Chinese network must conform to Chinese policies. Content potentially violating Chinese policies may be blocked in China without warning.
In no event will the Prospect One and/or jsDelivr entities be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use, the websites and online services or any materials or content on the websites and online services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, whether or not the Prospect One and/or jsDelivr entities have been informed of the possibility of such damage.
If you have any questions about this Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective date: September 14, 2021
Prospect One (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the cdn.jsdelivr.net website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we will not ask you to provide any personal data. cdn.jsdelivr.net does not require or collect any personal data.
We may collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We do not use or store information about your location (“Location Data”).
Prospect One uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Prospect One will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Poland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Poland and process it there.
Under certain circumstances, Prospect One may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Prospect One may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Prospect One
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Prospect One aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Prospect One. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to serve all of our traffic under the domain cdn.jsdelivr.net. This means all of these providers have access to your IP address and other information sent by your web browser. This information is used for analytics and security purposes. Neither we nor our providers track any individual user.
For more information on the privacy practices of Cloudflare, please visit the following web page:
For more information on the privacy practices of Fastly, please visit the following web page:
For more information on the privacy practices of Bunny CDN, please visit the following web page:
We only use Quantil to serve users located in China. For more information on the privacy practices of Quantil, please visit the following web page:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com